Pricing & Insurance
Our aim is to keep costs as low as possible to ensure referral remains an affordable option for everyone. Please contact us for estimates on costs for procedures and consultations.
For our insured clients, in certain circumstances we may be able to claim directly from your insurance company, please discuss this with us at the time of booking your appointment.
- We would request that a signed claim form is produced before your pet is discharged from our care.
- You will need to give permission for your insurance company to discuss your policy directly with us.
- Insurance excesses and any percentage deductions must be settled at the time of the consultation or discharge of your pet regardless of claims you may have already made at your own practice.
- Should your insurance fail to make payment, or there is a shortfall in payment you are ultimately responsible for all outstanding accounts. Direct claims not settled by your insurance company within 60 days will require an alternative method of payment.
- Initial consultations will not be claimed directly and must be settled at the time of consultation.
For non insured clients or non approved insurance companies payment is required in full at the time of discharge.
Please refer to our terms of business for further information and payment options.« Go back