- With two separate operating suites the division of the services enables maximum sterility for every procedure. Both theatres are equipped with piped gases and the latest patient monitoring equipment, all helping to ensure a safe and stable anaesthetic for the patient.
- MRI service by Burgess Diagnostics provides state of the art imaging with integrated support and a written report by an RCVS/ECVS Diplomate in Diagnostic Imaging.
- Digital Fuji Computed Radiology System for unparalleled image clarity.
- Video arthroscopic investigation of joint disease allows the minimally invasive diagnosis of conditions such as OCD, meniscal tears and tenosynovitis. The use of a motorized shaver system facilitates the treatment of these lesions without open joint surgery.
- The most advanced and innovative implants used in veterinary orthopaedics from around the world (Kyon - TTA and Cementless Total Hip System, Biomedtrix- Total Elbow Replacement System).
- Dedicated ear clinic with video otoscopy for the investigation and monitoring of otitis cases.
- Dermatology skin scrapes, cytology, blood biochemistry and haematology assays can be carried out in our onsite laboratory.
- In house intradermal allergy testing for skin conditions and allergen specific immunotherapy.